Experience the Lord's faithfulness over the first 50 years of MFI's existence.
- Read about the development of Missionary Flights International from the dreams of a young boy watching DC-3s flying overhead to the fulfillment of that dream of having and flying DC-3s in missionary service.
- The airplanes that MFI has operated over the years show the slow develpment from the single engine, four passenger airplane to the twin turbine powered DC-3s capable of carrying up to 32 passengers.
- All organizations are made up of people - learn about individuals that have contributed to MFI's ministry over the years.
- Read about a premature baby so small that it had a shoebox for a crib.
- Memories of the early days from both family members and co-workers.
- Learn about the interesting items carried aboard MFI aircraft, including animals, vehicles, and other items.
- Rejoice in hearing how the Lord leads and supplied the new facility in Ft. Pierce.