Mission Staff Information
This form should be filled out for all missionaries or national staff that will be receiving our services under this mission. There is a $180.00 per year affiliation fee for each family receiving personal mail/cargo under each mission.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
- We believe that all redeemed ones are called into a life of separation from all worldly and sinful practices.
- We believe in the personal and imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ for His redeemed ones; that this blessed hope has a purifying influence on the personal life of the believer.
- We believe that the Great Commission is a mandate to every believer to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ to every creature.
Statement of Policy
One of the real threats to the effectiveness of any bible believing organization is the insidious act of compromise. Our MFI staff has prayerfully approached this matter to draft a policy regarding our air support services to missions in order to prevent us from being drawn into compromise, either personally or organizationally.
We also feel it is incumbent upon us to keep faith with those who actively support this ministry, often with sacrificial giving. We have not set ourselves as judges of any man or ministry but simply feel we must do what is consistent with our understanding of the Word of God.
This then is our policy regarding MFI services:
- MFI will provide support to protestant mission organizations which are in agreement with our Statement of Faith and are actively engaged in the proclamation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- MFI does not provide air support to organizations that emphasize the seeking after the sign gifts as evidence of spirituality.
We invite all believers who share our convictions to stand with us in prayer and financial support.
MFI Position Statement
- Many today hold and teach that the Scriptures are a collection of good words, nice stories or that it contains the Word of God. We hold that the Bible is the inspired, authoritative and infallible Word of God and is the final authority for faith and practice in the Christian life. (II Tim. 3:16)
- Since the original sin in the Garden of Eden, the Word of God has been doubted, twisted and the path to restore our relationship with God has been modified and confused. We hold that Jesus Christ is the only way for salvation and that neither other person nor work is sufficient to pay for our sins and allow us to become accepted as children of God. (John 14:6)
- Marriage has been attacked in many ways in our society today and as a result there are those who have tried to redefine it. We believe that marriage is an institution ordained by God between one man (husband) and one woman (wife). (Gen. 2)
- Society has reclassified some sins as disease or alternate life styles. We believe that God extends His love, grace and mercy to all without partiality and, indeed, we need to love the sinner but hate the sin. Those in Christian leadership need to be people of upstanding moral character and held at a higher standard and therefore we oppose the ordination of homosexual people to spiritual leadership positions.